WELCOME TO THE ACADEMIC MYELOMA CONSORTIUM
Dedicated to Research that Advances Myeloma Treatment
The Academic Myeloma Consortium is an innovative
research model that has brought together an expert team of institutions and investigators to design and rapidly complete clinical
trials in myeloma with the ultimate goal of identifying new drugs to treat this disease.
WHAT IS THE
ACADEMIC MYELOMA CONSORTIUM?
The Academic Myeloma Consortium is an innovative and focused full service research model that has
combined expertise in carrying out the operational components of oncology clinical research with a group of key opinion leaders
in myeloma treatment and translational research.
- Dedication to research that advances myeloma treatment
- To identify new agents and combinations which can change the treatment paradigm for myeloma
- Foster a collaborative environment for the development of innovative and strategic trials
- Support these trials from concept to completion with an experienced operational team
- Produce rapid trial results, facilitating go/no-go decisions for new treatments in myeloma
- Leverage our translational expertise to reach measurable and definitive endpoints