Specialty CNM Service Offerings from CSS/CORE Science Solutions
Since 1991, CSS’ parent company Criterium, has operated as a complete services CRO. While we maintain a site database registry of over 3200 individual listings of PI’s and study locations across multiple therapeutic areas, we also organized and manage oncology consortia in specific therapeutic indications.
Because sponsors sometimes have preferred provider arrangements with CRO’s, and want to work with the consortia we have organized, our subsidiary CORE Science Solutions (CSS) provides a centralized network model (CNM) to CRO, biotech, pharma and medical devices companies.
Criterium’s CSS CNM Consulting and Specialty Management Services Advantages:
- Provide multiple, quality sites with one phone call
- Monthly consortia meetings to discuss active trials
- Network of affiliated institutions that have worked with us
- Design and conduct Translational studies
- Manage and conduct multi-center investigator initiated trials
- Conduct Phase I through Phase IV studies
- Maintain large database of highly skilled, experienced and enthusiastic investigators in a variety of oncology indications
- Provide and assist with global coverage
- Provide access to large patient populations with cultural diversity
- Provide efficient and centralized contract and budget negotiation and completion
- Standardized contracts with member institutions
- Standardized contracts with affiliated institutions
- Consistent budgets for all enrolled institutions
- Conduct inpatient and outpatient studies
- Maintain strong working relationships with local and central IRB’s and laboratories
- Maintain established and stable relationships with large public, private and military institutions
- Maintain a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding enrollment goals
- Provide aggressive patient recruitment program to support local site’s own efforts
- Provide member sites with proven ability to successfully conduct even the most challenging of studies
- Maintain stable, effective and mutually beneficial working relationships with member and affiliated sites
Because we only present those sites that meet your self-defined needs, you can significantly reduce the time and resources required to evaluate and qualify a site or Principal Investigator.
We assign a Project Manager or Project Coordinator to your study to assist with early centralized communication. This increases efficiency by reducing the time you typically spend answering similar site generated questions - the increase in efficiency is significant.
GET TO KNOW US!