Join Our Team of Clinical Trial Experts
Clinical Data Management Position
(experienced, not an entry level position)
Criterium Inc. is an international, full-service contract research organization. We offer technology-driven clinical research solutions for the development needs of the biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
Join Our Clinical Data Management Team and enjoy working in beautiful, historical Saratoga Springs!
As a member of the Clinical Data Management team, you will ensure that data collection and processing meet our data quality, validity, and security standards. You will be responsible to support clinical database/eCRF design and data collection review for final database preparation activities associated with clinical trials, for submission to regulatory agencies throughout the world. Extensive training will be provided.
- Review clinical protocols
- Assist with eCRF (electronic case report form), database and study-specific report design.
- Perform quality assurance and validation activities for Electronic Data Capture applications and other applications as needed.
- Review clinical databases for accuracy and protocol adherence (data review)
- Communicate with clinical sites for data entry and query resolution.
- Assist managers and other data management team members with early and final database quality control activities in preparation for database lock.
- Contribute to team deliverables including protocol design, site EDC (Electronic Data Capture) training and other activities through study completion.
Experience in health sciences/management and or information management preferred; Criterium will provide training.
Criterium offers competitive compensation and benefits, including PTO, health insurance options and 401K participation.
This position summary is not intended to be all inclusive. Criterium Inc. has the discretion to hire personnel with any combination of listed requirements. Criterium Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All employees working from home.
Please mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
358 Broadway, Suite 201
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Or send via fax with cover letter: (518) 583-0394
Or send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Expanding – Currently Interviewing for:
- Business Development Associate
- Clinical Data Liaison (CDL)
- Clinical Research Associates (CRA)
- Clinical Trial Assistants (CTA)
- Contract & Budget Specialists
- Finance Accounts Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Associate
- Medical Writers
- Project Managers
- QA Associate