Join Our Team of Clinical Trial Experts
IT Support Programmer
Criterium Inc. is an international, full-service contract research organization. We offer technology-driven clinical research solutions for the development needs of the biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
Join the Criterium Team and enjoy working in beautiful, historical Saratoga Springs!
Note: This is a local position only in Saratoga Springs – not remote/work from home.
- Provide general office hardware support to include, but not limited to, standard PC support & repair, printer/scanner/fax and remote laptop & Officejet printer support.
- Provide general office software support for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to administer and assist with Windows Server 2012-2019 with Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows Hyper-V H/A Cluster setup.
- Support of Office 365 for Email and Office Applications.
- Linux BASH scripting for automation of monitoring, and backup tasks.
- Provide on-call and after hours supports as needed, based on schedule set by IT Manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments across the organization.
- Motivated self-starter. Able to work independently without continuous oversight.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (Associates degree with equivalent in work experience), preferably in Programming or Computer Science. Minimum of 5 years work experience. Prior experience with SQL and MYSQL is preferred, but not required for the position. This position summary is not intended to be all inclusive. Criterium Inc. has the discretion to hire personnel with any combination of listed requirements. Criterium is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
358 Broadway, Suite 201
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Or send via fax with cover letter: (518) 583-0394
Or send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Expanding – Currently Interviewing for:
- Business Development Associate
- Clinical Data Liaison (CDL)
- Clinical Research Associates (CRA)
- Clinical Trial Assistants (CTA)
- Contract & Budget Specialists
- Finance Accounts Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Associate
- Medical Writers
- Project Managers
- QA Associate